Balance bikes teach kids to ride how nature intended it to be – learn to “walk” before they “run” !
Balance bikes have no pedals so kids first begin by “walking” their bikes with their feet to move. Over time, the process of walking their bikes with their feet result in kids naturally learning the 2 most difficult aspects of riding - - balance and control.
As their skill level improves, they are then able to effortlessly glide / coast along on 2 wheels and with their feet off the ground. The confidence gained from being able to ride their balance bikes allow them to easily transition into bigger 2 wheeled pedal bikes without the need for troublesome trainer wheels.
Balance Bikes are also ideally suited for children with special needs or motor skills development and therapeutic training. Overseas experiences have demonstrated improved and enhanced learning experiences from the use of balance bikes.
Red Wonderer Model - Product Features
Super cool and super fast …. cos its red all round. Ideal for the girl racer !
- Learn to balance and ride while boosting their confidence. No pedals !
- Sleek modern design
- Children transition to “real” bikes easily
- No more training wheels
- Adjustable seat height to grow with your child
- Suitable for ages 2 years and up to 27 kg
- Standard 12" inner tube rubber tires, handle bar grips, cushioned leatherette seat
- Unique carry handle incorporated into bike’s body
- Easy to assemble; all tools included
- Light and easy to carry around
- Eco friendly :
- wood from replenishable sources
- formaldehyde free glue, non toxic paints /lacquer
- carton made from recycled paper with water based ink printing
- Item Dimensions (per bike): 35” L x 15.5” W x 22” H